Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Beyond the Expected

Something seems to have gone awfully wrong.

Moments ago things was still running pretty smoothly.

The next moment? Everything seems to ran into the wrong path.

Just what the heck is wrong? What wrong have I done?

Let's hope this misfortune is gonna help. There's a saying like when bad luck comes, good luck would surely follows up.

Although I did have to admit part of this big time screw up of my day is partly my fault.

Improper planning screw things up. Jeez.

Random Things I felt today:

Random Fav Song: Kimi Ga Iru Kagiri - Stephanie

Random Fav Food: Maggi Goreng

Random Fav Picture:

[A hill-top shot of Mt. Kutu (taken on my previous trekking trip) ]

[I gotta admit, my photography skill sucks big time. =_= ]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, ima need to work hard this sem. Seriously need all the marks i could get.

Let's just hope I wont screw up badly again. *prays*

Somehow I have a feeling ima gonna get drag down by some irresponsible or under performing teammates. Ishk.

Mood is rather mood today. Should stop here to prevent further ranting.

Ciaoz!

No comments: