Thursday, April 3, 2008

SyUC Madness

Recently, there's so much events going on in SyUC & CIMP, my mind seems to be barely catching up with all that is happening.

I'm really getting kinda tired these days. Lethargic seems to hit me more than ever, and it's not quite surprising, considering the amount of sleep I had this few weeks.

Argh.

The worst part is!... most of my assignments deadline are like, all cramped up together in a short period.

I tell you... this is madness.

And it only get worse when the inspirations in my brain runs dry, leaving me helplessly staring out blank for most of the time, wondering what to do next.

Everything is gonna due soon but I have absolutely no idea what to do.

Die larh lidat.

I need to revive my brain, seriously.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was a rainy day with chilling wind.

It was the cultural day of CIMP.

Too bad I couldn't find my traditional Chinese clothings. *Sulks* =/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celia, Jowee and me was at the yellow table, as usual. Celia was working with her laptop while I read some blogs from my comp, and move around pointlessly, with Jowee enjoying her snacks while reading the blogs showed on my lappie.

Soon I feel the crave of having something.

However I'm not sure what should I have.

At the same moment, Jowee, seems unstatisfied with her snack, says that she feels like having some chipsmore.

Without thinking much, I blankly replied: "go buy lah."

She replied: "No money..." and then she sighed (sounds sulky).

Now I have an idea what should I get.

I should get a pack of chipsmore.

I pretend to play with my bag a little while more, then grab my empty water bottle up, pretending as if I'm trying to fills it up.

I stood up, and gracefully walked towards the cafeteria.

In a short while, I returned with a pack of Chipsmore (with Hazelnut) and my bottle.

I put the pack of chipsmore beside Jowee, and she was suprised. =D

And the chipsmore moments started.


Chipsmore time!


Hmmm?


Me & JoWee

Wonder where am I looking at?


Vv(^o^)
__( ^_^;)[__]_____

LOLZ.

Happy time, happy friends, happy day. =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.