Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Feeling Wierd...

This few weeks have been quite good and interesting... but not without problems.

I think I procrastinated again. All the time I seems to be able to find some reasons for myself to put the works that are supposed to be done or due soon aside, and do something else, which might turn out to be pretty worthless.

Wonder if there's any medicine for procrastination? I'll be glad to have some if there is...

Anyway, the talent night of SyUC is such a hit! It was so nice! This is gonna be one of the best show/day in my lifetime. What we're totally awed of, is that Mr. Zibauer, who's usually a no-nonsense guy who seems to hold much grudge in himself, gone up the stage as a rapper! He even rapped and did the human-boom-box act! XD now that's freakin awesome!

Well, that's all for now. Pictures for talent night will be posted up very soon. Hectic schedule is back in my life. Ciaoz!

No comments: