Thursday, July 24, 2008

Imma... feels... like... saying... something...


Urgh.

My mind is still not fixed straight yet.

It still tend to wander off my head. =X

Wth.

Imma bored. Bored. BORED!

Anyway, of lately, things seems to progress quite smoothly... I think.

Classes are okay, English and IB is boring... Families is interesting... OB is way too funny now... thx to Yasser and Co. ... XD

Social life is... getting more intense. I probably had spent too much this month. Ouch.

Over-budgeted for this month. o_o

Well, like I care though. Money's no big deal.

I had more fun hanging out with friends than playing games at home now.

And I think, this is the reason that makes me wanna stay at college long after class, refusing to go back earlier. -_-

Wth.

Oh well it seems like I'm juz ranting nonsenses down here...

Off I go...

No comments: