Sunday, October 7, 2007

Life is... crappy. Sometimes.

Crappy Week.

Yes. This is how I should describe my days over this week. Losta unexpected events almost caught me totally offguard, and almost mess up everything I'm working through soo hard for a long time. Bloody hell.

It seems that whenever this kind of things happen, I tend to get more and more emo, and thus, acting cool, pissing off friends with a tone too cool happens. There's time I wonder just what is wrong with me, and what actually happened.

Nevertheless, there's still some interesting event happened this week. The Debate on the Myanmar's uprising conflicts, acting as UN representatives from countries, proved to be an awesome debate. Almost everyone was debating over the topic, trying to hold to their points, while sweeping their "opponents" off feet. Wished I could have choosen USA as the country I represent, yet it's Spain I got, although it doesnt matters much as Spain is still good enough for my use in the debate (gotta have something "connections" with the topic) Those US "representatives" in my class is like speechless for most of the time. Bleh.

Ahhh... seems like I'm just ranting. Nevermind. Probably that's one of the main reason I love blogs. Ranting out all my feelings here. Sweet.

Sigh... there's an exam on next tuesday... and I'm still sitting here figuring what should I do about it. @_@ Doesnt sounds funny. Any marks lower than 70 is totally unacceptable to me. Must try to get 80 and above... to save my own arse from being burned. MDM exam proved to be tougher than I thought, and somehow I feel like it's gonna get me into trouble i dont really want. Must do more group studies... and recruit ppl for World Issues group studies.

Life in college is exciting when u know how to enjoy it. Having a theme day proved to be interesting. Kudos for the unknown person who started this. Beach theme day was kinda fun, while simling when looking at all the ppl with beach outfit, including myself.

I need to gym, seriously. My body fat percentage is about 25%, and that's totally not good at all. *CRAP* Gotta get myself a Fitness Centre Membership ASAP, preferably California Fitness' Platinium Membership. Maybe I'll need to call up my friend to convince my headstrong mum for this... sigh.

Okay. Had enough craps for now. Guess I gotta go study for my world issues if I really wanna save my arse. Updates will come soon... and until I figure out how to work this blog out. Meh.

1 comment:

miracle said...

Hi kor~~~ Hm... true, life is crappy every other time one can remember. But that's because we tend to only remember the bad memories compared to the good ones. XP That's why in my blog i always write happy happy times~ Hehe~ To remind me i can be happy happy too. ^_^

So cheer up, kor. U'll be fine~ Remember the fun times u had~ Hehe~